As a preferred destination for foreign companies in Asia, Hong Kong provides a favourable economic framework and a gateway to Chinese market.
Within this context and based on more than fifteen years of common professional collaboration, the partners, Patrice Kalfon and Stephanie Carcel, came to set up Ellis Alliance branch in Hong Kong, Ellis Alliance Limited.
By cultivating more than twenty years of trusting relationships whether it is as partners or with their clients, they strongly believe that an effective working relationship and a climate of trust between the Board, Directors, Senior Managers and their external advisors are key to promote a positive corporate culture. Consequently, Ellis Alliance Limited is willing to help their clients with the same mindset, promoting their creativity and their ability to adapt to client’s needs.
Practices / Expertise
- Financial performance (Cost cutting / cost reduction, Reengineering of business and financial processes …)
- Management financial information and KPIs
- Functional / End-user project assistance / Project management officer on reengineering / reorganisation
- Project Management Office (AMOA)
- ERP systems management / project management (SAP, Oracle)
- IT / IS Due Diligence
- Oursourcing: SLA / Cost allocation / Project ROI
- IT / IS mapping
- Risk mapping
- Setting up of internal controls system / framework
- Audit on behalf of Corporate Internal Auditors
This post is also available in: Français